Hello & Welcome to the Five Institute.
It was wonderful to be part of such an amazing Multicultural Celebration as part of National Inclusion Week and to mark the start of Black History Month. A real honour and inspirational.
Thank you Mighty Jammer for leading the way with your music, Dreadlock Alien for bringing out the poet in me and Wendy for showing me how to do an online dance!
Plus, all the other music, poems and contribuions. Who doens't want to be a Lucian!
Thank you to Bruno, Pat, Rob and all the team for making it all possible, and of course to Jerry for conducting so well.
Here are a few things I promised you, plus a couple of reminders, thoughts and suggestions. Remember do ask me if you need help or clarification with this work or the understanding behind it.
Contact details are: https://www.fiveinstitute.com/contact-us/
Working with the Energies
We covered a lot of ground in a short space of time. So, I'd suggest you just remember the Big Question for each Energy. https://www.fiveinstitute.com/the-big-question/And, be curious if they show up at times of change.
1. Observing when your Big Question or Questions are showing up, and ask...
Is this serving me, helping me or the situation? Or is it creating a difficulty for me or others?
2. At the same time, observe other people and if their Big Questions are showing up. How are they reacting, and what support do they need?
8 Things To Remember About The Energies & People
- We are a mixture of all the Energies, although we often have 1 or 2 that are more dominant.
- The Energies aren't a box to put yourself or anyone in, be careful of that.
- The Energies only indicate how you are likely to view and respond to the world in your most natural state. They don't fix you into a certain way of doing or being, you have a conscious choice.
- Your Energies are where your greatest gifts lie, but also perhaps your challenges and lessons.
- You can step into any other Energy at any time and gain the benefits from that Energy.
- Your Energies aren't an excuse for bad behaviour
- No Energy is better or worse than another, it's all about context.
- Be careful not to tease someone about their Energy or make their response wrong. The Energies aren't weapons, they are tools of empowerment. Be Kind!
If you haven't already done so, you're most welcome to take The Vitality Test or share with anyone you want to. It is completely free, open and available to anyone.
All results are confidential and private and we won't be shared with anyone unless you give that specific instruction.
Click on the image or Click Here.
Here are my latest book. Click on each image to read more.